Effective Data Management
Data management is the development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures in order to manage the information lifecycle needs of an enterprise in an effective manner.
- All drivers are with minimum of 1 years of experience in the same field.
- All drivers attend to duty in full uniform.
- All drivers shall be provided with laminated photo ID card.
Own Garage (1000 sqft)
Car repair is a lucrative and popular business. With new technologies, such as electric vehicles and higher efficiency standards, the role of mechanic will continue to evolve and require continuing education. Opening your own garage to repair cars can be challenging, but the payoff could be large.
Safety is not simply found in a set of policies and procedures. It is at front of mind at all times. It comes from conditioning proper thought processes and behaviors, preparing for situations, and knowing how to respond in ways that protect the well being of our employees, those with whom we work, and those we serve.
Qualified Staff Members
- Having a good staff around you will help to lighten your work load and let your mind focus on the important matters.
- The entire group of employees who work at a company.
- Those employees who work under a given supervisor.
- The act of holding a position at a company.
24/7 Control Room Facility
A control room, operations center, or operations control center (OCC) is a room serving as a central space where a large physical facility or physically dispersed service can be monitored and controlled.